1. The pass makes your vacation a saga of unforgettable entertainment.
2. 3-day Park Hopper Ticket lets you enjoy the Magic Morning at Disneyland® Park and Disney’s California Adventure® Park.
3. Entitling you to a day’s admission, the pass gets you access to the much sought-after Universal Studios.
4. You can also spend a day at SeaWorld San Diego.
5. The Southern California CityPass is for kids as well as adults.
Why you must get a CityPass?
First things first; you get to save money. Factually, the savings amount to $132 on adult tickets and about $135 on children’s tickets. Compare it with the original ticket price and this is what you find – you can save up to 50% on the total cost! So, with the CityPass, you can have a memorable vacation in Southern California without breaking the bank.
Furthermore, your precious time gets saved as there is no need for you to wait for hours, standing in long queues. Simply get a 3-day Park Hopper Ticket and spend your time enjoying the vacation, just the way it should be spend.
Where to get it from?
You can buy the CityPass at America’s Best Inn Anaheim, a hotel that has recently bagged TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence. The good news is that the hotel also offers discounted tickets to Disneyland. So, while you can get the passes, there are various other entertainment options you can try out.
As the hotel is conveniently located and has world-class amenities, you can also choose it for a comfortable stay. However, if planning to stay, make sure that you make your reservation well in advance of the trip.